Digital Marketing Executive
POSITION: Digital Marketing Executive
HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
RESPONSIBLE TO: Marketing Manager
MAIN DUTIES: To assist with all central and unit level marketing campaigns through the creation of online marketing materials, print collateral and management of online channels.
SALARY: up to £24k
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To assist with the creation of centrally produced marketing campaigns
- Write, edit & proof copy for central and unit campaigns
- Provide creative input on creation & implementation of marketing campaigns
- Assist with the central re-branding campaigns initiative
Website Administration and Development
- Assist with the monitoring of all websites to ensure information is current and well presented
- Assist with the creation of new content and new pages for all websites
- Develop video content for units and central to help promote BGL brand
Email and SMS Marketing
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with the creation and implementation of group campaigns
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with the inspection and execution of unit campaigns
- Where necessary create campaigns on a unit level
- Provide, support & advice to units on email & SMS marketing campaigns
- Provide reporting on success of email & SMS campaigns and implement new strategies based on analysis to help improve customer engagement
- Provide support & creative contribution to both sites and central Sales & Marketing functions
- Assist with Sales and Marketing audit process
- Comply with Burhill Golf Limited personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further reasonable duties as requested by the management
- Assist and contribute to central projects for example: InfusionSoft, Asset Library, Internal/External Customer rebrand, VTB project.
- Adobe skills essential
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individuals potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.